Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Measurements and increases.

So I emailed Shelley Mackie and she wrote back to say that:

center back should measure 21 1/2'' between armholes
entire sweater laid out 43''
edging 1 1/2'' (making the sweater 41 1/2'' to the edging and then 43 with it)

Am I really confusing you? Shelley also commented on my post entitled "Measurements Anyone?," if you would like to see her response (this is kind of my translation).
I decided to do 31 stitches between yos. I think that that should work well for me. If anyone has trouble with the provisional cast-on, I found www.knittingatknoon.com/provisional.html extremely helpful. They have a video that was great. Go pinwheelers, go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Great! I'll be needed that when I knit one for myself. Thanks!!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home