Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Measurements, anyone?

Am I totally missing measurements in this pattern? I wanted to see if my "back" measured what it should, but I can't seem to find any. Anyone see something that I've missed? I've emailed the designer and I'm waiting to hear from her before moving onto setting up for the sleeves, but I'm going through withdrawl! It's ugly outside, so I need a distraction! Hope all your knitting is going well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fun Knits said...

The sweater is 21 1/2" across the back between the armholes. The measure of
the entire sweater across the center is 43" with the edge. 41 1/2 to the
edge( the front from the sleeve join is 11" with the edge.)
Shelley

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home