Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yarn on order!

I ordered Wool of the Andes from KnitPicks

The colors I picked are listed [but not in true color shades as shown of course]

Snickerdoodle [don't you just love the name?]
Cherry Blossom

Hollyberry

Violet
Hush
Avocado
Cloud [well this one is really a shade of white]


And this is the little munchkin whom I'm knitting it for ...
She's 31 days old here, but will be closer to 6 months when I'm done with the Pinwheel sweater. Won't she look just adorable in that sweater? I sure think she'll look as cute as a "bug-in-a-rug" in it!! But I'm prejudice because ...

BTW, she's my GREAT- grand daughter!

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

and that little girl is too sweet for words!!!!!!!!!!

6:35 p.m.  
Blogger Anny said...

Seriously Rhonda! She's beautiful ;0) You're colour choices sound good too. It'll be fun to see everyone's colours knit up. I'm thinking of knitting my first one in a solid colour. Purple heather? Hmmm...

7:57 a.m.  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oooooo, I love purple!

10:12 a.m.  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

And thanks for the compliments on Jayden ... she is a sweetie.

10:13 a.m.  
Blogger Dove Knits said...

What a beautiful young lady! And so much personality already!!!

Any color would look goof on that cutie, but I like the ones you picked!

11:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home