Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's on the Blocking board ...



Finally!! Here it is all layed out to dry. It'll be ready now in time for my trip up to NH next Saturday. Too hot for Jayden to wear right now, but she'll have it when it starts to turn cold again. {still working on an idea for a large button or a tie.}


Now I might get out the color wheel and plan for another ... One for me maybe? M-m-m-m, maybe.

But there's always my other grand daughters. They're older than 4 but I could make the adjustments according to their measurements. The youngest is 8 and not a large 8 either. I'll start with her if she likes the sweater. So I'll find out before Fall.

Happy knitting everyone! I can't wait to see more completed sweaters being modeled. I'll get one more picture up of Jayden actually wearing her sweater next weekend I hope.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Good for you! It looks wonderful! Mine is waiting for the current heat wave to settle a bit. Way too hot to knit!

11:31 p.m.  
Blogger Samantha said...

Wow! It looks great. :) Where did you get your colour wheel? I sure could use one of those.

11:27 a.m.  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love that sweater!! You've done an excellent job!!

4:58 p.m.  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love that sweater!! You've done an excellent job!!

5:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home