Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Monday, July 10, 2006

Now that the loopi border edge is done ...

I thought you might like to see how I did it.


I also want some sort of closer or tie for Jayden's sweater to help keep it closed, but since she's a baby I don't know what to use yet. Fitting isn't the same kind of problem that I might have for myself as Stripedocks is having either. [She found out what her problem is, so forget the call to arms I put out this morning. Good luck, Jessica!] Now to find the time to block my sweater by this weekend ...

Note to myself: Get my nails done before I take close up pictures of my hands again. Eeek!

6 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Wow! Fantastic, thanks! Your pinwheel is beautiful. :)

5:24 p.m.  
Blogger Anny said...

That's so cool! Thanks for the tutorial ;0)

7:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was getting very nervous about beginnging the border. You came through again! I don't know about you, but I can buy yarn with manicure and pedicure money.
Mindy

9:53 a.m.  
Blogger Fun Knits said...

Your sweater looks great and if I ever get questions about the border you know where they will get sent. Great job. Can't wait to see the baby in it.
Shelley

8:49 p.m.  
Blogger Dove Knits said...

It looks wonderful!

10:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup pour ces explications claires.
It was dificult for me but now I have understand, thank you !

3:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home