Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Monday, July 03, 2006

Red White and Blue
















So here is the toddler version.. I only did half sleeves I wanted them short that way long sleeves would be worn underneath. I would show you all what it looks like on.. but after knitting this child size up I realize it's going to take me awhile to find a kid that size to model it for me.. I have a young cousin that would be perfect only thing is the family is on vacation for the week in florida *lol* so it will have to wait. So now I am starting one for me..whoohoo.. now that I figured out the sleeves.. I am ready to knit on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Love the patriotic theme. Can't wait for you to find a kid, LOL.

1:27 p.m.  
Blogger Dove Knits said...

That looks really cool, in the variegated!

3:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home