Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Friday, June 23, 2006

Sleeves...

Hi All!

I'm onto the sleeves! I'm not done with the sweater body yet, but as sleeves are my nemesis, I figured I'd better start them sooner rather than later! I am currently on round 28 of the sleeves, and I'm decreasing every 12 rounds rather than 10 rounds as the pattern says. I'm doing them 2 sleeves on 2 circs method, as I loathe dpns. So far so good. Pretty boring knitting...

Since I'm not doing the garter stitch edging and have decided to do the Spot stitch instead, I'll also do the same treatment on the sleeve cuffs. I'm not planning on increasing the sleeves as the pattern calls for, as I'd rather they were a bit more fitted, and I don't roll my sleeves up anyway.

I'm just changing everything, aren't I? ;)

So how's everyone else doing???

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Can't wait to see a picture.

I might be casting on tomorrow. I promised myself I would finished some WIPs first ...

7:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home