Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My yarn has come in!

This is what I ordered from KnitPicks for the Pinwheel sweater for baby Jayden. What do you think about the color combo? It'll be in the order I'm showering here from right to left. The far right being the center of the circle. I'm still looking & deciding between the Avacado & Violet being in the right spot. Should the Avocado be next to the Cherry Blossom and the Violet next to the Beige? I've got time to decide later but I'd like someone elses opinion.

Notice the other stuff I got from KnitPicks as well? Another pattern book? Ye Gads, where does it end?!!

I really hope I can start the sweater soon. My fingers are itiching ...

Let the Pinwheeling begin ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Looks great, Rhonda-now let's see how fast you can get it done! (Although that beautiful baby won't need it now)

1:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home