Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New here..


Hi All!

I just joined as I just found you all!!! :) I'm excited to be in this KAL. I'll intro myself, then give you the specs of the Pinwheel! My name is Tammy. I'm married (almost 8yrs) have 3 kids (2girls & 1boy). I currently stay at home, but will be going back to work next month. I live in the desert which makes it hilarious htat I'm knitting a WOOL sweater! Well, actually knitting 2 wool sweaters, but who's counting??

I am on 50sts in each round (well past the arm holes) and am getting ready to pause in the sweater and do the sleeves. Here is a current pic (w/my middle child "helping").

I'm liking the pattern. I'm planning on doing a different st rather than Garter for the boarders, but will keep increasing every other round rather than every 6...if you want to read more, check out my blog (yeah, it's elsewhere)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Anny said...

Welcome to the knitalong! You're pinwheel is AWESOME! I love it in the variegated colourway...it looks like a constellation!

I'm currently also a SAHM (of one little guy who turns one next week) and am returning to work in July too(on the 3rd)!

Maybe we can be of support for each other in more ways than one ;0)

6:30 p.m.  
Blogger CozyStitches said...

Hey Anny,

I'm not looking forward to going back, but they are VERY flexible, and the hours aren't long....

6:42 p.m.  
Blogger Samantha said...

Wow! It looks great! :)

1:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home