Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am soooo Here!!

I am so excited about this KAL.. I started the sweater a couple weeks ago you all can see the pictures on my blog at www.plumpknitter.blogspot.com But dont get to excited.. bad news..I had trouble with the sleeves..as per a previous post on here I did a provisional cast on added new stitches and put them onto the holder as well..(i was reading the directions!) so maybe the wording needs to be switched a little on the pattern.
Anyway I'm rambling.
So after getting mad at my pinwheel and trashed it and started a the child size one out of some (red,white,blue) varigated yarn..I think of it as my practice one, and now since reading on here how the sleeves are suppose to be worked.. I'm am all set!! so for the child size version I am past the sleeves and almost finishing the body then I have the sleeves and edging..and voila I can start on one for me!!.. I will definately have to add more rounds since (a nice way of putting it AMPLE) *lol*..
Love hearing your stories about your own knitting on this project it helps a great deal!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home