Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I did it! I did it!

I got my yarn last week and finally cast on last night and OMG, this thing is so fun to knit! Well, except that I've been missing a lot of YOs. Why? Why? Why do I always forget the darned things? Needless to say I've been doing alot of ripping. It hasn't even deterred me from this cool pattern. I cast on last night and am already at 17 stitches between YOs. I'm thinking I could finish this thing before the weekend is up!


Check out my blog for more photos and yarn details ;0)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh you won't take long at all, Anny. Love it so far!

2:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your colors are Yummy indeed....like rasberry swirl Ice cream!! And I am finding the Pinwheel very addictive

2:58 a.m.  
Blogger CozyStitches said...

I love your colors...I'm thinking I *may* do one for one of my girls...

12:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home