Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Monday, July 24, 2006

Poor Pinwheel'er

Well, I figured I'd post. Seeing everyone's lovely Pinwheels, I love the updates! I did knit on mine some this weekend. It's still a good traveling project as I haven't started the sleeves and am still going around and around and around...however...

I want a tank, so I took the needles that I was using for the Pinwheel and am doing the tank right now. I know bad girl, but...

I still plan on going back to the Pinwheel, especially now that I've seen Collette's (and I checked out your blog, thank you for all the pictures!!!) it looks good on someone who's not a toothpick! I'm so not a toothpick and was worried at how it would look. It looks wonderful on you Collette!!! I'm kind of bummed that mine is a variegated as I love the 2 color loops! :D

So, my pinwheel is on hold at 41sts in each round. But only until my needles get here, which I'm hoping will be later this week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: residual income opportunities site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and residual income opportunities related stuff.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Dear friend, Here is an opportunity for you that is taking over the internet. The compensation plan is second to none. The spill over will blow your mind and the educational products are of the highest quality. Knowledge is power and nobody can ever take that away from you. Join me in this business and see for yourself what you will be getting. Click here: FREE Information

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Dear friends, here is a really cool site that gives you a lot of FREE information that you can really use. Get FREE Daily and Weekly Foreign Exchange Outlook, Rates, Trends and Currency Shifts. Click here: FOREX

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home