Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

progress

Hi! My name is Lauri. I just joined the KAL last night.

I started the sweater yesterday afternoon, and I am amazed how quickly it is coming together! I am not usually a very fast knitter...but barely 24 hours in and I'm already at 25 stitches between yo's!

My pinwheel is being knit from Lamb's Pride Worsted Weight. The colors are: Mulberry, Victorian Pink, Creme, and Pistachio. I decided to go with just 4 colors and alternate them as I keep working. I know that I took a big risk, but I started without making a swatch for gauge...I guess I was lucky, as I managed to be right on (this never happens for me!!) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home