Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Found a button, found a button!

I got so many nice compliments on the Pinwheel sweater.
Thanks bunches to all who commented!

Here it is all blocked, dried, and with my button choice stitched on. I plan to take it to the little recipient this Saturday ...
I love this sweater!

And I can't wait to see it on Jayden!!


Can you see the purple wooden button? I just used one of the loops on the edge as the button hole. When Jayden gets bigger, I can just take the button off, repossession it on the other side with a smaller collar and whoala ... a sweater that still fits!

7 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

it looks AMAZING! what impressive work - great inspiration!

2:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love your colors.

4:27 p.m.  
Blogger CozyStitches said...

Love it!!! I love the button idea too! I've been trying to figure out how to close this thing...not that I've picked it up in a week, but...

5:37 p.m.  
Blogger Samantha said...

It looks great! :) Well done. :)

10:40 p.m.  
Blogger Deb said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! I can hardly wait to see that sweet little baby face peeking out of that sweater!!!! Good work!

9:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, it's so pretty!! xx

1:00 p.m.  
Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

Oh my! Great job. I can not wait to make a lil' one for one of our lil grand babies. Thanks for sharing and I love the button.

10:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home