Pinwheel Sweater Along

A knitterly get together for anyone knitting Shelley Mackie's pinwheel sweater. Are you in? E-mail me to join ;0)

Friday, February 23, 2007

Got Yarn?

Not sure if anyone is out there anymore but I thought I'd post just in case!

Well, I finally received my yarn for the pinwheel sweater. After I decided that I had to make this sweater (tho - there was little deciding...the sweater had control all along!) I had to wait about four months before I could get a colour card from elann.com. Then when I had chosen my colours I had to wait another four months or so before they were all in stock again. My colour choices changed a bit in that time and I'm so enamored with them in person I can't even tell you!

I'm afraid to open the bag because then I'd have to start right away. Not that I don't want to make this sweater, as I said in my blog ages ago - I have to make this sweater. However, I started another sweater this year and I must, must, must finish it before I venture into another substantial project.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Those colors are perfect! Your pinwheel will be beautiful.
I'm stalled out on the sleeves (one almost finished...)

12:20 a.m.  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Don't give up! Come back when you finish the other. You must start this one with all of those beautiful colors. Once you start you'll love it!

6:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home